Jorge Polanco back for Twins in Thursday matinee
Minnesota Twins shortstop Jorge Polanco will start in Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Reynaldo Lopez and the Chicago White Sox.
Polanco will replace Ehire Adrianza on shortstop and hit third. As a result, Nelson Cruz, Eddie Rosario, Miguel Sano, Byron Buxton, and Marwin Gonzalez will all move down a spot and be the Twins' 4-8 batters.
numberFire's models expect Polanco to score 8.5 FanDuel points on Thursday with a salary of $2,800. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Twins have an implied total of 5.02 runs.
- Hunter Renfroe hitting cleanup for Rays versus Dodgers in Game 1 October 20th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 1 of the World Series on Tuesday October 20th, 2020
- Yandy Diaz leading off for Rays in World Series opener October 20th, 2020
- Dodgers' Chris Taylor batting ninth in NLCS Game 7 on Sunday October 18th, 2020
- Joc Pederson batting eighth for Dodgers in NLCS 7 on Sunday October 18th, 2020
- Rays starting Kevin Kiermaier in Saturday's Game 7 lineup October 17th, 2020
- Twins' Alex Kirilloff making MLB debut in Game 2 Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers behind Twins' plate Tuesday in postseason opener September 29th, 2020
- Byron Buxton (concussion) batting second for Twins Tuesday in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Alex Avila starting on Sunday for Twins September 27th, 2020
- Miguel Sano starting on Sunday for Minnesota September 27th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers not in Twins' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020