Starling Marte returning for Marlins' Thursday matinee
Miami Marlins outfielder Starling Marte will start in Thursday afternoon's series finale against right-hander Nathan Eovaldi and the Boston Red Sox.
Marte will replace Monte Harrison in center field and hit second after getting a breather on Wednesday. Jesus Aguilar will fall a spot and hit third while Brian Anderson drops two spots to fifth.
numberFire's models expect Marte to score 12.2 FanDuel points on Thursday with a salary of $3,200. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Marlins have an implied total of 4.55 runs.
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Enrique Hernandez starting on Saturday for Dodgers in Game 4 October 24th, 2020
- AJ Pollock starting on Saturday for Dodgers in Game 4 October 24th, 2020
- Joc Pederson not in Dodgers' Game 4 lineup Saturday October 24th, 2020
- Jazz Chisholm making postseason debut for Marlins Thursday afternoon October 8th, 2020
- Matt Joyce in right field for Marlins in Game 2 October 7th, 2020
- Lewis Brinson in right field for Marlins in NLDS Game 1 October 6th, 2020
- Thursday's Cubs-Marlins Game 2 postponed due to rain October 1st, 2020
- Starling Marte sitting for Miami on Thursday in Game 2 October 1st, 2020
- Magneuris Sierra in Marlins' Game 2 lineup Thursday October 1st, 2020