Alex Avila catching for Twins versus White Sox
Minnesota Twins catcher Alex Avila is not in the starting lineup on Wednesday against right-hander Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox.
Avila will replace Ryan Jeffers at catcher and hit ninth. The Twins' 3-6 hitters will be Nelson Cruz, Eddie Rosario, Miguel Sano, and Byron Buxton.
Avila is averaging 5.3 FanDuel points per game. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Twins have an implied total of 3.91 runs on Wednesday.
- Enrique Hernandez starting on Saturday for Dodgers in Game 4 October 24th, 2020
- AJ Pollock starting on Saturday for Dodgers in Game 4 October 24th, 2020
- Joc Pederson not in Dodgers' Game 4 lineup Saturday October 24th, 2020
- Hunter Renfroe starting on Saturday for Rays in Game 4 October 24th, 2020
- Michael Brosseau starting on Saturday for Rays in Game 4 October 24th, 2020
- Yandy Diaz starting on Saturday for Tampa Bay in Game 4 October 24th, 2020
- Twins' Alex Kirilloff making MLB debut in Game 2 Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers behind Twins' plate Tuesday in postseason opener September 29th, 2020
- Byron Buxton (concussion) batting second for Twins Tuesday in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Alex Avila starting on Sunday for Twins September 27th, 2020
- Miguel Sano starting on Sunday for Minnesota September 27th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers not in Twins' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020