Marwin Gonzalez (illness) back for Minnesota on Wednesday
Minnesota Twins infielder/outfielder Marwin Gonzalez (illness) is back in the starting lineup on Wednesday against right-hander Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox.
Gonzalez will replace Travis Blankenhorn on second base and bat seventh after sitting out the past two games with an illness. He's gone 3-for-6 with 2 homers and 5 RBI over the last two games after a 2-for-33 dry spell.
numberFire's models expect Gonzalez to score 8.1 FanDuel points on Wednesday with a salary of $2,500. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Twins have an implied total of 3.91 runs.
- Gorgui Dieng starting for Memphis on Saturday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 6th, 2021
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Jonathan Arauz starting for Boston Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Tzu-Wei Lin starting for Boston Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Christian Arroyo sitting for Red Sox on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Alex Verdugo not in Red Sox' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020
- Christian Vazquez sitting for Boston on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Rafael Devers in Red Sox' Saturday lineup September 26th, 2020