Adam Frazier back in Pirates' leadoff spot Wednesday
Pittsburgh Pirates second baseman Adam Frazier will start in left field and bat leadoff in Wednesday's series finale against right-hander Luis Castillo and the Cincinnati Reds.
Frazier sat out Tuesday after participating in both ends of Monday's doubleheader. He's batting .230 for the season after never dipping below .276 during his first four years in the majors. Bryan Reynolds will yield left field to Frazier on Wednesday and Erik Gonzalez will drop to the fifth in the order. The Pirates' 2-4 hitters will be Ke'Bryan Hayes, Colin Moran, and Josh Bell.
numberFire's models expect Frazier to score 8.4 FanDuel points with a salary of $2,600. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Pirates have the second-lowest implied total (3.45 runs) on Wednesday.
- Milwaukee's Jackie Bradley Jr. expected to play in right field March 5th, 2021
- Oakland's Matt Chapman (hip) will start at third base on Friday March 5th, 2021
- Gorgui Dieng starting for Memphis on Saturday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 6th, 2021
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Pirates' Jacob Stalling placed on seven-day concussion injured list, Andrew Susac to start against Cleveland on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Gregory Polanco not in Pirates' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020
- JT Riddle batting seventh for Pirates on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Jared Oliva not in Pirates' Saturday lineup September 26th, 2020
- Jose Osuna starting on Saturday for Pittsburgh September 26th, 2020
- Erik Gonzalez starting for Pirates in Friday opener September 25th, 2020