Phil Gosselin riding Phillies' pine Tuesday
Philadelphia Phillies utility player Phil Gosselin is not in the starting lineup for Tuesday's series opener against right-hander Rick Porcello and the New York Mets.
Gosselin struck out all three times he was up Monday and is hitless in his last four starts. His batting average for the season has fallen from .327 at the end of August to .267 mid-way through September. Alec Bohm will move to first base in place of Gosselin. Kyle Garlick will enter the lineup in left field and hit eighth.
numberFire's models expect Garlick to score 9.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. His salary is $2,000. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Phillies have an implied total of 4.59 runs.
- Trevor Story sitting Thursday for Rockies May 13th, 2021
- Stephen Vogt out of Arizona's Thursday lineup against Marlins May 13th, 2021
- Rockies' Dom Nunez catching Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Brandon Belt scratched with tight side, Steven Duggar joins Giants’ lineup May 13th, 2021
- Arizona's Tim Locastro in center field on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Brett Gardner in Yankees' Thursday lineup May 13th, 2021
- Angels' Drew Butera catching Wednesday in Houston May 12th, 2021
- Justin Upton joining Angels' bench Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Mike Trout taking breather for Angels against Astros May 12th, 2021
- David Fletcher out of Angels' lineup Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki behind Angels' plate Tuesday night May 11th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki sitting Sunday for Angels May 9th, 2021