Robinson Cano starting for Mets in Tuesday's opener
New York Mets second baseman Robinson Cano is in the starting lineup for Tuesday's series opener against right-hander Jake Arrieta and the Philadelphia Phillies.
Cano has gone just 4-for-29 (.138) over his last eight games but he's still hitting .320 overall. He will bat fifth on Tuesday while Jeff McNeil moves to left field and falls to seventh in the order. Dominic Smith will man first base and bat cleanup while Pete Alonso plays designated hitter. J.D. Davis will move to third base in place of Todd Frazier and bat third.
numberFire's models expect Cano to score 11.0 FanDuel points on Tuesday. His salary is $3,200. Per our MLB Heat Map, the Mets have an implied total of 4.91 runs.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Ryan Cordell starting for Mets Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Robinson Chirinos sitting for Mets Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Wilson Ramos catching for Mets Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Jeff McNeil out of Mets lineup Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Friday's Mets-Nationals game postponed due to inclement weather September 25th, 2020
- Wilson Ramos catching for Mets on Friday September 25th, 2020