Ryan O'Hearn out of Royals' lineup Tuesday
Kansas City Royals first baseman Ryan O'Hearn is not in the starting lineup on Tuesday against right-hander Triston McKenzie and the Cleveland Indians.
O'Hearn went 0-for-4 on Monday and is in a 1-for-24 slump since August 30. He's slashing .206/.310/.319 overall in 113 plate appearances. Hunter Dozier will make another start on first base Tuesday while Maikel Franco handles the designated hitter job.
Per numberFire's MLB Heat Map, the Royals have the second-lowest implied total (3.55 runs) on Tuesday's slate.
- Isan Diaz (illness) out of Marlins' lineup versus Diamondbacks May 13th, 2021
- Trevor Story sitting Thursday for Rockies May 13th, 2021
- Stephen Vogt out of Arizona's Thursday lineup against Marlins May 13th, 2021
- Rockies' Dom Nunez catching Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Brandon Belt scratched with tight side, Steven Duggar joins Giants’ lineup May 13th, 2021
- Arizona's Tim Locastro in center field on Thursday May 13th, 2021
- Michael Taylor starting for Royals versus Tigers May 13th, 2021
- Michael Taylor on Kansas City's bench Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Hanser Alberto out of Royals' lineup against Detroit May 12th, 2021
- Royals' Ryan O'Hearn starting Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Sebastian Rivero not in Royals' lineup Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Royals' Hanser Alberto playing third base Sunday May 9th, 2021