Rangers' Danny Santana (elbow) out for remainder of 2020 season
Texas Rangers utility-man Danny Santana (elbow) will miss the remainder of the 2020 season.
Santana will not return after suffering a right elbow strain in late August. Expect Derek Dietrich to see more at-bats against right-handers.
In 55 at-bats this season, Santana will finish batting .145 with one home run and seven RBI.
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas' (elbow) recovery slowed by "creaky shoulder" March 7th, 2021
- Astros' Alex Bregman (hamstring) feeling 90% March 7th, 2021
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. "feels like he did in 2018" March 7th, 2021
- Boston's Xander Bogaerts (shoulder) expected to participate in batting practice Tuesday March 7th, 2021
- Maddon: Angeles' Max Stassi (hip) could make spring debut next week March 6th, 2021
- Phillies' J.T. Realmuto (thumb) expects to be ready by Opening Day March 6th, 2021
- Jeff Mathis sitting for Rangers Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Sam Huff catching for Rangers Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Shin-Soo Choo batting leadoff Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Willie Calhoun sitting for Rangers Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Anderson Tejeda batting seventh for Texas on Saturday September 26th, 2020
- Rangers' Leody Taveras batting first on Saturday September 26th, 2020