Dodgers' Justin Turner (hamstring) placed on 10-day injured list
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder Justin Turner has been placed on the ten-day injured list with a hamstring injury.
Turner has been battling a sore hamstring for over a week now and has finally been placed on the injured. Alex Wood and Edwin Rios have been activated from the injured list.
Turner is batting 0.282 this season with 2 homers, 17 runs, 20 RBI, and 1 stolen base in 138 plate appearances.
- Jeremy Lamb (conditioning) questionable Saturday for Pacers January 7th, 2022
- Jorge Soler leading off for Braves in Game 5 on Sunday October 31st, 2021
- Joc Pederson batting fifth in Atlanta's Saturday Game 4 lineup October 30th, 2021
- Jorge Soler heads to Atlanta's bench on Saturday October 30th, 2021
- Jose Siri out of Houston's Game 3 Friday lineup October 29th, 2021
- Joc Pederson heads to Atlanta's bench on Friday night October 29th, 2021
- Matt Beaty operating first base for Dodgers on Saturday October 23rd, 2021
- Albert Pujols operating first base for Los Angeles on Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- A.J. Pollock hitting fifth in Dodgers' Game 5 Thursday lineup October 21st, 2021
- Dodgers' Justin Turner sitting on Thursday October 21st, 2021
- Gavin Lux heads to Dodgers' bench on Thursday night October 21st, 2021
- Justin Turner (neck) hitting fifth for Dodgers in NLCS Game 3 October 19th, 2021