Bradley Zimmer starting for Indians against Pirates
Cleveland Indians outfielder Bradley Zimmer is in the starting lineup for Thursday's series finale against right-hander Trevor Williams and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Zimmer will replace Delino DeShields in center field and hit ninth. It will be his first start in over a week.
numberFire's models expect Zimmer to score 9.2 FanDuel points on Thursday. He costs $2,400.
- Jose Iglesias not in Angels' Thursday lineup June 17th, 2021
- Max Stassi sitting on Thursday for Los Angeles June 17th, 2021
- Yandy Diaz sitting for Rays Thursday night June 17th, 2021
- Manuel Margot sitting Thursday for Tampa Bay June 17th, 2021
- Blue Jays starting Santiago Espinal at third base on Thursday night June 17th, 2021
- Dylan Moore in Mariners' Thursday lineup June 17th, 2021
- Indians' Rene Rivera on sidelines Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Harold Ramirez resting Thursday for Indians June 17th, 2021
- Cesar Hernandez sitting for Cleveland Thursday afternoon June 17th, 2021
- Indians' Austin Hedges (illness) scratched on Wednesday, Rene Rivera to start June 16th, 2021
- Yu Chang batting sixth for Indians on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Josh Naylor not in Cleveland's Wednesday lineup June 16th, 2021