Bradley Zimmer batting at bottom of Indians' lineup Wednesday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Bradley Zimmer is starting in Wednesday's series finale against right-hander Kyle Hendricks and the Chicago Cubs.
Zimmer will replace Delino DeShields in center field and hit ninth.
numberFire's models expect Zimmer to score 6.6 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He costs $2,300.
- Jake Fraley scratched from Mariners' Thursday lineup; Taylor Trammell back in June 17th, 2021
- Luis Rengifo starting for Los Angeles Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Kean Wong in Angels' Thursday lineup June 17th, 2021
- Jose Iglesias not in Angels' Thursday lineup June 17th, 2021
- Max Stassi sitting on Thursday for Los Angeles June 17th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki starting for Los Angeles on Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Indians' Rene Rivera on sidelines Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Harold Ramirez resting Thursday for Indians June 17th, 2021
- Cesar Hernandez sitting for Cleveland Thursday afternoon June 17th, 2021
- Indians' Austin Hedges (illness) scratched on Wednesday, Rene Rivera to start June 16th, 2021
- Yu Chang batting sixth for Indians on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Josh Naylor not in Cleveland's Wednesday lineup June 16th, 2021