Indians' Bradley Zimmer starting in center field on Sunday
Cleveland Indians outfielder Bradley Zimmer is in the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the Chicago White Sox.
Zimmer gets the start in center field on Sunday and will bat ninth versus right-hander Lucas Giolito and the White Sox. Delino DeShields Jr. will move to the bench after making three consecutive starts.
numberFire's models project Zimmer for 7.2 FanDuel points against Chicago on Sunday.
- Jake Fraley scratched from Mariners' Thursday lineup; Taylor Trammell back in June 17th, 2021
- Luis Rengifo starting for Los Angeles Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Kean Wong in Angels' Thursday lineup June 17th, 2021
- Jose Iglesias not in Angels' Thursday lineup June 17th, 2021
- Max Stassi sitting on Thursday for Los Angeles June 17th, 2021
- Kurt Suzuki starting for Los Angeles on Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Indians' Rene Rivera on sidelines Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Harold Ramirez resting Thursday for Indians June 17th, 2021
- Cesar Hernandez sitting for Cleveland Thursday afternoon June 17th, 2021
- Indians' Austin Hedges (illness) scratched on Wednesday, Rene Rivera to start June 16th, 2021
- Yu Chang batting sixth for Indians on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Josh Naylor not in Cleveland's Wednesday lineup June 16th, 2021