Twins' Jake Odorizzi (ribs) to debut Saturday
Minnesota Twins starting pitcher Jake Odorizzi (intercostal) will make his season debut on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals.
Odorizzi was placed on the injured list just before Opening Day after suffering a right intercostal strain during summer camp workouts. The 30-year-old right-hander went 15-7 with a 3.51 ERA and career-high 27.1 strikeout percentage in 159 innings (30 starts) last season.
numberFire's models expect Odorizzi to record a 4.38 ERA and 26.4 strikeout percentage this season.
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Joey Wendle batting sixth for Rays in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Twins' Alex Kirilloff making MLB debut in Game 2 Wednesday September 30th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers behind Twins' plate Tuesday in postseason opener September 29th, 2020
- Byron Buxton (concussion) batting second for Twins Tuesday in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Alex Avila starting on Sunday for Twins September 27th, 2020
- Miguel Sano starting on Sunday for Minnesota September 27th, 2020
- Ryan Jeffers not in Twins' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020