Mitch Garver grabbing seat for Twins versus Pirates
Minnesota Twins catcher MItch Garver is not starting on Tuesday afternoon versus right-hander Joe Musgrove and the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Garver drew a pair of walks and scored a run on Monday evening in a 5-4 Twins' win. Alex Avila will catch Jose Berrios on Tuesday afternoon and hit eighth. Max Kepler is in the leadoff spot after Garver was at the top of the order on Monday.
numberFire's models expect Avila to score 10.1 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $2,300.
- White Sox's Eloy Jimenez (foot) exits Thursday's game in seventh inning September 24th, 2020
- Marlins-Braves dealing with weather delay Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Tyrone Taylor starting for Milwaukee Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Sean Murphy catching for Athletics on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Oakland's Matt Olson hitting in cleanup spot on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Luis Urias in Brewers' Thursday lineup September 24th, 2020
- Jorge Polanco starting Wednesday for Minnesota September 23rd, 2020
- Mitch Garver sitting for Minnesota Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Jake Cave starting for Twins on Wednesday September 23rd, 2020
- Ehire Adrianza not in Twins' Wednesday lineup September 23rd, 2020
- Ehire Adrianza batting ninth for Minnesota on Tuesday September 22nd, 2020
- Byron Buxton batting first for Twins on Tuesday September 22nd, 2020