Braves' Mike Soroka leaves early Monday with leg injury
Atlanta Braves starting pitcher Mike Soroka had to be helped from the field during Monday night's game against the New York Mets after suffering an apparent leg injury.
Soroka attempted to run to cover first base, but immediately stopped. It's not clear at the moment what happened, but Soroka was clearly in pain as he tried to hobble off the field, and eventually had to be assisted from the field. We will hopefully know more about the injury in the near future.
The 2019 All-Star was having a rough outing in the 2.1 innings he was able to pitch before suffering the injury, allowing 4 earned runs with no strikeouts. Chris Rusin is filling in tonight with Soroka sidelined.
- Gorgui Dieng starting for Memphis on Saturday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 6th, 2021
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Atlanta's Nick Markakis starting in Friday's Game 5 lineup against Dodgers October 16th, 2020
- Johan Camargo starting for Atlanta in Wednesday's Game 3 October 14th, 2020
- Nick Markakis sitting on Wednesday for Atlanta in Game 3 October 14th, 2020
- Braves' Cristian Pache in center field Tuesday for Game 2 October 13th, 2020
- Kyle Wright on hill Thursday as Braves go for sweep October 8th, 2020
- Braves' Ian Anderson starting Game 2 Wednesday October 7th, 2020