Nate Pearson making MLB debut on Blue Jays mound Wednesday
Toronto Blue Jays right-handed pitcher Nate Pearson will make his MLB debut on Wednesday in a start against the Washington Nationals.
Pearson, who turns just 24 next month, is already believed to be one of the best pitchers on Toronto's roster. He posted a 1.29 ERA and 0.71 WHIP with 11 strikeouts across seven innings this spring after recording a 2.30 ERA and 0.89 WHIP with 119 strikeouts over 101 2/3 innings last season in the minors.
numberFire's models expect Pearson to score 12.8 FanDuel points on Wednesday. He's priced at $6,000.
- Gorgui Dieng starting for Memphis on Saturday in place of injured Brandon Clarke February 6th, 2021
- Rays' Austin Meadows batting third in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Ji-Man Choi batting leadoff for Rays in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' A.J. Pollock batting eighth in Game 6 on Tuesday October 27th, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson batting eighth in Game 5 on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Austin Barnes catching for Dodgers in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 25th, 2020
- Travis Shaw starting for Blue Jays versus Rays in Game 2 September 30th, 2020
- Jonathan Villar on Blue Jays' bench Wednesday in Game 2 September 30th, 2020
- Teoscar Hernandez in right field for Toronto in Wild Card opener September 29th, 2020
- Blue Jays' Alejandro Kirk at DH Tuesday in Game 1 September 29th, 2020
- Matt Shoemaker toeing rubber for Blue Jays in Game 1 September 28th, 2020
- Randal Grichuk in Toronto's Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020