Pirates put Kyle Crick (shoulder) on 10-day IL
The Pittsburgh Pirates placed reliever Kyle Crick on the 10-day injured list with a right shoulder/lat strain.
The move comes after Crick gave up a two-run double in the ninth inning on Monday and blew his first save of the season. The Pirates may turn to Nick Burdi or Richard Rodriguez for the closer role while Keone Kela (COVID-19) and Crick are unavailable.
Per FanDuel Sportsbook, the Pirates have the seventh-worst odds (+16000) to win the 2020 World Series.
- Eloy Jimenez (foot) works out with White Sox September 28th, 2020
- Starling Marte (ear) should be ready for Marlins' postseason September 28th, 2020
- Brad Miller sitting for Cardinals Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Tyler O'Neill starting for Cardinals Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Starling Marte starting for Miami on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Matt Carpenter sitting for Cardinals Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Pirates' Jacob Stalling placed on seven-day concussion injured list, Andrew Susac to start against Cleveland on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Gregory Polanco not in Pirates' Sunday lineup September 27th, 2020
- JT Riddle batting seventh for Pirates on Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Jared Oliva not in Pirates' Saturday lineup September 26th, 2020
- Jose Osuna starting on Saturday for Pittsburgh September 26th, 2020
- Erik Gonzalez starting for Pirates in Friday opener September 25th, 2020