Cardinals' Giovanny Gallegos (undisclosed) placed on ten-day injured list
St. Louis Cardinals pitcher Giovanny Gallegos has been placed on the ten-day injured list.
Ricardo Sánchez was also placed on the ten-day injured list. Gallegos missed the first three weeks of summer camps after not being cleared to participate but was expected to arrive this weekend. Once he is cleared and back with the team he is a leading candidate for save chances.
Our models project Gallegos to produce a 3.51 ERA, 1.04 WHIP, 25 strikeouts, 5 walks, and 7 saves in 20 innings pitched this season.
- Astros' Alex Bregman (hamstring) feeling 90% March 7th, 2021
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. "feels like he did in 2018" March 7th, 2021
- Boston's Xander Bogaerts (shoulder) expected to participate in batting practice Tuesday March 7th, 2021
- Maddon: Angeles' Max Stassi (hip) could make spring debut next week March 6th, 2021
- Phillies' J.T. Realmuto (thumb) expects to be ready by Opening Day March 6th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Kevin Kiermaier (hip) expects to make spring training debut on Tuesday March 6th, 2021
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas' (elbow) recovery slowed by "creaky shoulder" March 7th, 2021
- Matt Carpenter hitting seventh for Cardinals in postseason opener September 30th, 2020
- Kwang Hyun Kim starting Cardinals' postseason opener September 28th, 2020
- Brad Miller sitting for Cardinals Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Tyler O'Neill starting for Cardinals Sunday September 27th, 2020
- Matt Carpenter sitting for Cardinals Sunday September 27th, 2020