Kansas City's Cam Gallagher tests positive for COVID-19
Kansas City Royals catcher Cam Gallagher has tested positive for COVID-19.
Gallagher recently played in Friday's scrimmage but was told this morning he tested positive. The Royals' catcher will need to isolate for a period of time before passing protocol.
With Gallagher in quarantine, expect recently signed Oscar Hernandez to see more time behind the plate until one of their top three catchers return.
- Max Scherzer set to start for Nationals on Wednesday August 3rd, 2020
- Patrick Corbin to pitch for Nationals on Tuesday August 3rd, 2020
- Aaron Nola to start Tuesday as Phillies return August 3rd, 2020
- Angels send Shohei Ohtani for MRI after Sunday's start August 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Mookie Betts (finger) exits Sunday's game in seventh inning August 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: Mets' Yoenis Cespedes reportedly opts out of 2020 season August 2nd, 2020
- Brett Phillips starting on Sunday for Kansas City August 2nd, 2020
- Franchy Cordero starting for Royals Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Cam Gallagher starting on Sunday for Royals August 2nd, 2020
- Alex Gordon starting on Sunday for Kansas City August 2nd, 2020
- Ryan McBroom not in Royals' Sunday lineup August 2nd, 2020
- Bubba Starling sitting on Sunday for Royals August 2nd, 2020