Reds considering starting Trevor Bauer every fourth day
According to pitching coach Derek Johnson, the idea of Cincinnati Reds pitcher Trevor Bauer "starting every fourth day is 100% on the table."
With this season's condensed schedule, Bauer could be pitching more often than expected and potentially every fourth day. Expect other members of the Reds' rotation to possibly receive more days of rest or see a slight decline in starts if Cincinnati follows through with this idea.
Bauer's yearly projection includes a 3.80 Earned Run Average and 86 strikeouts in 71.1 innings pitched.
- Angels shifting from Hansel Robles to closer committee August 5th, 2020
- Cardinals reportedly cleared to play weekend series against Cubs August 4th, 2020
- Angels' Jo Adell starting in right field for major league debut on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Jason Castro catching for Angels on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Angels' Tommy La Stella batting sixth on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Angels' Mike Trout batting second on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Nick Senzel (finger) starting for Reds on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Indians-Reds facing rain delay Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Reds' Christian Colon added to Monday's lineup August 3rd, 2020
- Nick Senzel (finger) scratched from Reds' lineup Monday, Christian Colon now at DH August 3rd, 2020
- Tucker Barnhart behind Reds' bag Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Freddy Galvis in Reds' Monday lineup August 3rd, 2020