Twins' Rich Hill (elbow) throws bullpen session
Minnesota Twins' pitcher Rich Hill threw a bullpen session today, according to The Atheltic's Aaron Gleeman.
Hill is recovering from offseason elbow surgery, and his timetable for return was uncertain prior to the MLB's shutdown. He is now fully recovered from his surgery, and, according to Twins President of Baseball Operations Derek Falvey, Hill "looked like he wasn't holding anything back, and he feels good".
Our models project Hill for 40 innings pitched, 2 wins, 47 strikeouts, a 4.05 ERA, and a 1.17 WHIP.
- A's Ramon Laureano ejected following bench-clearing brawl versus Astros on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Pirates-Cardinals three-game series postponed August 9th, 2020
- Orioles-Nationals suspended due to rain on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Indians' Bradley Zimmer starting in center field on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Mike Freeman batting seventh for Cleveland on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Sandy Leon catching for Cleveland on Sunday August 9th, 2020
- Alex Avila starting on Sunday for Twins August 9th, 2020
- Jorge Polanco starting on Sunday for Minnesota August 9th, 2020
- Mitch Garver sitting on Sunday for Minnesota August 9th, 2020
- Ehire Adrianza not in Twins' Sunday lineup August 9th, 2020
- Nelson Cruz batting third for Twins on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Twins' Luis Arraez batting seventh on Saturday August 8th, 2020