Miles Mikolas (elbow) healthy ahead of Cardinals camp
St. Louis Cardinals starting pitcher Miles Mikolas (elbow) is healthy ahead of the planned restart, per Ben Frederickson of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
Mikolas was initially slated to open the season on the injured list with a flexor tendon strain. Cardinals manager Mike Shildt indicated they will stick with a five-man rotation this year, creating a summer camp competition between Kwang-Hyun Kim and Carlos Martinez. Mikolas' ERA rose from a career-best 2.83 in 2018 to 4.16 last year.
numberFire's models project Mikolas for a 4.10 ERA and 1.22 WHIP with 50 strikeouts and 13 walks over 65 2/3 innings this season.
- Max Scherzer set to start for Nationals on Wednesday August 3rd, 2020
- Patrick Corbin to pitch for Nationals on Tuesday August 3rd, 2020
- Aaron Nola to start Tuesday as Phillies return August 3rd, 2020
- Angels send Shohei Ohtani for MRI after Sunday's start August 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Mookie Betts (finger) exits Sunday's game in seventh inning August 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: Mets' Yoenis Cespedes reportedly opts out of 2020 season August 2nd, 2020
- Cardinals-Brewers Sunday doubleheader postponed August 1st, 2020
- Saturday's Cardinals-Brewers matchup postponed August 1st, 2020
- Cardinals-Brewers rescheduled for Sunday doubleheader July 31st, 2020
- Cardinals-Brewers postponed Friday following positive test July 31st, 2020
- Rangel Ravelo starting for St. Louis Wednesday night July 29th, 2020
- Matt Carpenter sitting for St. Louis on Wednesday July 29th, 2020