Athletics' A.J. Puk (shoulder) to play catch on Tuesday
Oakland Athletics pitcher A.J. Puk (shoulder) is scheduled to play catch on Tuesday.
Puk was fortunate to avoid a serious injury, and is already working his way back onto the mound. He could be ready to start pitching again as early as the beginning of April.
numberFire projects Puk with a 3.90 ERA with 101 strikeouts, 42 walks and a 7-4 record in 2020.
- Rockies' Charlie Blackmon (COVID-19) remains at home in Georgia July 6th, 2020
- Chaz Roe joins Rays Monday July 6th, 2020
- Cardinals cancel Monday workouts over testing delays July 6th, 2020
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka (concussion) briefly rode stationary bike Monday July 6th, 2020
- Aaron Judge (rib) starting in right field, batting second for Yankees Monday night July 6th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks (elbow) starting at center field, batting leadoff Monday July 6th, 2020
- Athletics reportedly dealing with test delays July 6th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie feels "good" but unwilling to elaborate on leg injury July 5th, 2020
- Mike Fiers' status "pending," per Oakland July 5th, 2020
- Athletics' Jesus Luzardo's status "pending" July 5th, 2020
- Athletics add Tyler Soderstrom to 60-man pool June 29th, 2020
- Athletics' A.J. Puk (shoulder) throwing bullpen sessions June 28th, 2020