Indians' Mike Clevinger (knee) to throw bullpen Monday
Cleveland Indians starting pitcher Mike Clevinger (knee) is scheduled to throw a bullpen session Monday.
Assuming all goes according to plan, it will be Clevinger's first real pitching session since going under the knife in February to repair a torn meniscus in his left knee.
Barring any setbacks, Clevinger should be able to return to the mound early in the season. numberFire currently projects Clevinger to record a 3.59 ERA with 219 strikeouts and 59 walks with a 14-7 record in 2020.
- Boston's Collin McHugh (elbow) expected to be ready for opening day July 3rd, 2020
- Rays' Jose Martinez absent from first day of summer workouts July 3rd, 2020
- Rockies' Charlie Blackmon (illness) unavailable for start of summer workouts July 3rd, 2020
- Padres' Tommy Pham tests positive for COVID-19 July 3rd, 2020
- Twins' Rich Hill (elbow) throws bullpen session July 3rd, 2020
- Twins' Willians Astudillo headed to COVID-19 injured list July 3rd, 2020
- Indians' Emmanuel Clase suspension shortened to 60 games, will miss full 2020 season June 25th, 2020
- Indians' Mike Clevinger (knee) to throw bullpen Monday March 9th, 2020
- Indians' Carlos Carrasco (hip) makes spring training debut Tuesday March 4th, 2020
- Cleveland's Mike Clevinger (knee) participates in throwing drills from 150 feet on Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
- Indians' Mike Clevinger (knee) out 6-to-8 weeks February 15th, 2020
- Cleveland's Mike Clevinger scheduled for surgery after suffering left knee injury February 14th, 2020