Indians' Carlos Carrasco (hip) makes spring training debut Tuesday
Cleveland Indians pitcher Carlos Carrasco appeared in his first 2020 Spring Training game Tuesday, throwing in real-game action for the first time this year.
Carrasco took the bump to start Tuesday's game against the Los Angeles Angels, throwing a pair of innings. But he was hit hard, giving up two runs in two frames as he recovers from a strained right hip flexor.
Our models project Carrasco for a 3.96 ERA and a 1.22 WHIP across 160.0 innings this season.
- Boston's Collin McHugh (elbow) expected to be ready for opening day July 3rd, 2020
- Rays' Jose Martinez absent from first day of summer workouts July 3rd, 2020
- Rockies' Charlie Blackmon (illness) unavailable for start of summer workouts July 3rd, 2020
- Padres' Tommy Pham tests positive for COVID-19 July 3rd, 2020
- Twins' Rich Hill (elbow) throws bullpen session July 3rd, 2020
- Twins' Willians Astudillo headed to COVID-19 injured list July 3rd, 2020
- Indians' Emmanuel Clase suspension shortened to 60 games, will miss full 2020 season June 25th, 2020
- Indians' Mike Clevinger (knee) to throw bullpen Monday March 9th, 2020
- Indians' Carlos Carrasco (hip) makes spring training debut Tuesday March 4th, 2020
- Cleveland's Mike Clevinger (knee) participates in throwing drills from 150 feet on Tuesday March 3rd, 2020
- Indians' Mike Clevinger (knee) out 6-to-8 weeks February 15th, 2020
- Cleveland's Mike Clevinger scheduled for surgery after suffering left knee injury February 14th, 2020