Dodgers' Cody Bellinger held out Monday
Los Angeles Dodgers first baseman Cody Bellinger was removed from Monday's Cactus League lineup due to pregame side discomfort.
It was also reported that Bellinger wanted to play, but was held out for precautionary reasons. The Dodgers won't take any chances with the health of last year's leader in total bases.
Bellinger, a top pick in fantasy drafts this year, is projected for a .298 batting average with 42 home runs, 109 RBI, 112 runs and 14 stolen bases in 2020 according to numberFire.
- Chaz Roe joins Rays Monday July 6th, 2020
- Cardinals cancel Monday workouts over testing delays July 6th, 2020
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka (concussion) briefly rode stationary bike Monday July 6th, 2020
- Aaron Judge (rib) starting in right field, batting second for Yankees Monday night July 6th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks (elbow) starting at center field, batting leadoff Monday July 6th, 2020
- Twins' Mitch Garver expects to start 45-50 games this season July 6th, 2020
- Dodgers' Ross Stripling ready for starting role July 5th, 2020
- A.J. Pollock not yet with Dodgers, but expected to report soon July 5th, 2020
- Dodgers' Kenley Jansen yet to report to camp July 5th, 2020
- Dodgers' David Price announces he will opt out this season July 4th, 2020
- A.J. Ramos to sign minor league contract with Dodgers July 3rd, 2020
- Dodgers have positive COVID-19 tests June 25th, 2020