Brewers' Adrian Houser leaves early with 'discomfort'
Milwaukee Brewers pitcher Adrian Houser departed earlier than anticipated during Monday's game due to unspecified discomfort.
Houser, who was expected to pitch a full three innings, left the game before he could finish his third. It would appear that the Brewers are just playing it safe with the 27-year-old, but his health will be something to monitor as the season approaches.
According to numberFire's projections, Houser is projected for a 4.05 ERA, 147 strikeouts, 58 walks, and 8 wins in the 2020 season.
- Aaron Judge (neck) still out for Yankees July 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Masahiro Tanaka (concussion) continuing progression July 14th, 2020
- Mallex Smith (undisclosed) likely out for Mariners until weekend July 14th, 2020
- Tigers' Travis Demeritte takes live BP July 14th, 2020
- Danny Duffy draws Royals' Opening Day start July 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (hip) undergoing MRI July 14th, 2020
- Brewers place Angel Perdomo (COVID-19) on 10-day injured list July 12th, 2020
- Brewers place Luis Urias (COVID-19) on 10-day injured list July 12th, 2020
- Brewers pitcher Eric Lauer (illness) healthy again July 12th, 2020
- Eric Lauer (illness) joining Brewers July 10th, 2020
- Brewers: Corey Knebel (elbow) on track for Opening Day July 10th, 2020
- Brewers' Luis Urias tests positive for coronavirus July 6th, 2020