Braves' Mike Soroka (groin) making debut Friday
Atlanta Braves starting pitcher Mike Soroka (groin) is scheduled to make his Grapefruit League debut on Friday against the New York Yankees.
Soroka missed a turn in the spring rotation after tweaking his groin in batting practice last week. The 22-year-old right-hander should be fine for the start of the regular season.
Soroka recorded a 2.68 ERA and 1.11 WHIP over 174 2/3 innings last season. He went 13-4 in 29 starts.
- Tyler Naquin hitting in fifth spot for Reds on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Reds starting Tucker Barnhart at catcher on Saturday afternoon April 17th, 2021
- Austin Hedges behind the plate for Cleveland on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Cleveland's Franmil Reyes hitting fifth on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Grayson Greiner catching for Tigers on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Zack Collins batting sixth for White Sox on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Atlanta's Ender Inciarte (hamstring) placed on 10-day injured list April 17th, 2021
- Ozzie Albies (calf) out of Atlanta's Saturday lineup against Cubs April 17th, 2021
- Guillermo Heredia in center field for Atlanta on Saturday April 17th, 2021
- Atlanta's Austin Riley starting at third base on Saturday afternoon April 17th, 2021
- Ender Inciarte in Braves' lineup against Cubs April 16th, 2021
- Braves' Ehire Adrianza on hot corner Friday afternoon April 16th, 2021