Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals
St. Louis Cardinals Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) is starting at first base in Wednesday's Grapefruit League game against the Miami Marlins.
Goldschmidt had been limited to DH duties due to some mild right elbow soreness. The 29-year-old's batting average dipped from .290 in 2017 to .260 last season.
Goldschmidt maintained solid power numbers, with 34 home runs and 97 RBI in 682 plate appearances.
- Angels' Shohei Ohtani (elbow) to be back on mound 'soon' April 7th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Cardinals' Paul Goldschmidt sidelined with elbow issue March 11th, 2020
- Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals February 26th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) day-to-day after 'minor setback' February 15th, 2020
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) unlikely to play in Week 7 October 20th, 2019