Pirates' Gregory Polanco (shoulder) 'healthy' after completing rehab
Pittsburgh Pirates outfielder Gregory Polanco (shoulder) is not restricted this spring training after officially finishing his shoulder rehab in January.
Polanco is looking forward to a healthy year after struggling with a left shoulder injury originally suffered in September 2018. "Way better. Way better," said Polanco when asked about his shoulder's status. "Now I can tell you, I'm healthy."
With Polanco 100%, expect the veteran to play an everyday role in the Pirates' outfield. In 153 at-bats last season, the 28-year old produced a .242 average with 6 home runs and 17 RBI.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Pirates' Gregory Polanco (shoulder) 'healthy' after completing rehab February 16th, 2020
- Schefter: Steelers' James Conner (shoulder) expected to play in Week 15 December 15th, 2019
- Jacob Stallings behind plate Sunday for Pirates September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera starting for Pirates in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera not in Pittsburgh's Friday lineup September 27th, 2019
- Melky Cabrera is in the Pirates' Thursday lineup September 26th, 2019