Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup
Houston Astros outfielder Josh Reddick is in the lineup on Tuesday in Game 6 of the World Series against the Washington Nationals.
With the series headed back to the American League ballpark, the designated hitter comes back into play. That allows Yordan Alvarez to vacate the outfield while staying in the lineup. Reddick will take over in right field, batting ninth in the order against Nationals starter Stephen Strasburg.
Our models project Reddick for 6.3 FanDuel points across 3.72 plate appearances.
- Pirates' Chris Archer (neck, shoulder) out until 2021 June 3rd, 2020
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Astros' Yordan Alvarez (knees) could return Wednesday March 9th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander shut down with lat strain March 9th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander dealing with triceps soreness March 8th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander to play on Tuesday February 27th, 2020
- Astros' Lance McCullers (elbow) making spring debut this weekend February 27th, 2020