Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday
Washington Nationals infielder Howie Kendrick is in the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series against the Houston Astros on Saturday.
Kendrick returns to the lineup at second base and will be fifth versus right-hander Jose Urquidy and the Astros. Asdrubal Cabrera heads to the bench to accommodate Kendrick's return.
Our models project Kendrick for 1.2 hits, .6 runs scored, and .5 RBI on Saturday.
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer (neck) scratched, Joe Ross to start in Game 5 October 27th, 2019
- Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Nationals' Yan Gomes catching World Series Game 4 on Saturday October 26th, 2019