Astros using same lineup for ALDS Game 5 Thursday night
Houston Astros outfielder Michael Brantley is batting second again in Game 5 of the American League Division Series on Thursday night against right-hander Tyler Glasnow and the Tampa Bay Rays.
It's Brantley's second straight turn in the two-hole after batting third in Games 1-3. He mostly hit third or cleanup during the regular season. The Astros' full lineup: George Springer CF, Brantley LF, Jose Altuve 2B, Alex Bregman 3B, Yordan Alvarez DH, Yuli Gurriel 1B, Carlos Correa SS, Josh Reddick RF, Robinson Chirinos C. Gerrit Cole is the starting pitcher.
numberFire's models project Brantley for 10.1 FanDuel points in Game 5. He's priced at $6,500. The Astros are heavy home favorites with an implied total of 4.36 runs.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer (neck) scratched, Joe Ross to start in Game 5 October 27th, 2019
- Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in World Series Game 5 on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Yordan Alvarez starting in left field for Houston in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Jake Marisnick starting in center for Houston in Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019