Travis d'Arnaud cleaning up Thursday for Rays in ALDS Game 5
Tampa Bay Rays catcher Travis d'Arnaud is batting cleanup in Game 5 of the American League Division Series against right-hander Gerrit Cole and the Houston Astros on Thursday night.
d'Arnaud hit sixth or seventh in the first four games of the series, going 2-for-13 with 2 RBI, a run scored, and 4 strikeouts. He also reached on a hit-by-pitch in Games 3 and 4. Avisail Garcia is lined up sixth after cleaning up last game.
The Rays are heavy underdogs on the road and have an implied total of just 2.64 runs against Cole and the Astros in Game 5. numberFire's models project d'Arnaud for 7.9 FanDuel points, at a cost of $4,500. Garcia is projected for 9.7 FP and priced at $6,000.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Braves' Freddie Freeman (elbow) in lineup for Monday night game March 2nd, 2020
- Braves' Mike Soroka (groin) making debut Friday February 27th, 2020
- Braves' Julio Teheran (hamstring) to debut by Monday February 26th, 2020
- Freddie Freeman (elbow) back for Braves next week February 26th, 2020
- Atlanta's Cole Hamels (shoulder) 'at least a few weeks away from being cleared to throw' February 16th, 2020
- Matt Joyce out of Atlanta's Game 5 lineup October 9th, 2019