Phillies fire manager Gabe Kapler after two seasons, per report
The Philadelphia Phillies have fired manager Gabe Kapler, according to Jim Salisbury of NBC Sports Philadelphia, the Phillies have fired manager Gape Kapler.
Kapler went 161-163 in two seasons as the Phillies' manager, failing to reach the postseason in both of them. He had one year left on his contract.
The Phillies went 81-81 in 2019, but had a -20 run differential.
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Phillies fire manager Gabe Kapler after two seasons, per report October 10th, 2019
- Andrew Knapp catching for Phillies in Game 162 September 29th, 2019
- Brad Miller starting for Phillies in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Deivi Grullon catching for Philadelphia on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Phillies' Phil Gosselin in left field on Saturday September 28th, 2019