Michael Brantley bumped up to No. 2 in lineup for Astros in Game 4
Houston Astros outfielder Michael Brantley has been moved up to the No. 2 spot in the lineup on Tuesday in Game 4 of the ALDS against the Tampa Bay Rays.
Brantley hit No. 3 in the first three games of the divisional series, but against Rays opener Diego Castillo, the veteran outfielder will be moved up one spot in the lineup. That means that second baseman Jose Altuve will subsequently be dropped down from No. 2 to Brantley's old spot.
Our models project Brantley for 10.1 FanDuel points across 4.61 plate appearances.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Asdrubal Cabrera starting for Nationals in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Washington's Max Scherzer (neck) scratched, Joe Ross to start in Game 5 October 27th, 2019
- Nationals' Howie Kendrick returns to the lineup for Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado catching for Houston in World Series Game 5 on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Yordan Alvarez starting in left field for Houston in Game 5 of the World Series on Sunday October 27th, 2019
- Jake Marisnick starting in center for Houston in Game 4 of the World Series on Saturday October 26th, 2019