Adam Duvall may start for Braves Wednesday in NLDS Game 5
Atlanta Braves outfielder Adam Duvall may be in the starting lineup for Game 5 of the National League Division Series against the St. Louis Cardinals, manager Brad Snitker said.
Duvall has been great at the plate this series, but it's all come off the bench. This is the 31-year-old's first trip to the postseason.
Duvall is 3-for-7 with a home run, 5 RBI, a walk drawn, and 2 runs scored this round.
- Mitch Garver grabbing seat for Twins versus Pirates August 4th, 2020
- Jorge Polanco back in Twins' lineup Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Eddie Rosario cleaning up for Twins on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Jacob Stallings sitting Tuesday for Pirates August 4th, 2020
- Jarrod Dyson starting for Pittsburgh on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Pirates place Gregory Polanco in right field Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Braves' Mike Soroka leaves early Monday with leg injury August 3rd, 2020
- Adam Duvall sitting for Braves Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Braves' Ender Inciarte back in center field for Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Braves' Austin Riley sitting Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Braves' Matt Adams back in lineup for Monday August 3rd, 2020
- Austin Riley in Braves' Sunday lineup August 2nd, 2020