Yandy Diaz (foot) out of Rays' ALDS Game 4 lineup
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Yandy Diaz (foot) is not in the starting lineup for Game 4 of the American League Division Series against right-hander Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros.
Diaz exited Game 3 on Monday with a recurring left foot issue. Joey Wendle is taking his place on third base and batting seventh. Austin Meadows is moving up a spot in the order to cover leadoff duties.
The Rays are heavy dogs on the road in Game 4 and have an implied total of only 3.06 runs.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Rays' Brendan McKay (shoulder) to debut Friday March 3rd, 2020
- Rays' Blake Snell (elbow) to practice Tuesday March 2nd, 2020
- Yandy Diaz (foot) still sitting for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Travis d'Arnaud cleaning up Thursday for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Brandon Lowe on Rays' bench versus Astros in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Eric Sogard starting for Rays Thursday in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019