Brian Dozier on Nationals' bench versus Braves in NLDS Game 4
Washington Nationals second baseman Brian Dozier is not starting Game 4 of the National League Division Series against left-hander Rich Hill and the Los Angeles Dodgers on Monday.
Dozier went 0-for-2 with a strikeout in Sunday's 10-4 Game 3 loss. Howie Kendrick is moving to second base Monday, with Ryan Zimmerman making the start on first.
The Nationals have an implied total of 4.19 runs and are home favorites in batter-friendly Nationals Park.
- Braves starting Austin Riley at third base on Friday August 7th, 2020
- Lance Thomas coming off Brooklyn's bench Friday August 7th, 2020
- Atlanta's Travis d'Arnaud batting fifth on Friday August 7th, 2020
- White Sox starting Adam Engel in right field on Friday August 7th, 2020
- Phillies starting Jay Bruce in left field on Friday August 7th, 2020
- Philadelphia's Phil Gosselin receives Friday off August 7th, 2020
- Billy Hamilton making season debut in Mets' outfield Wednesday August 5th, 2020
- Mets' Luis Guillorme on second base versus Nationals August 5th, 2020
- Dominic Smith in Mets' cleanup spot Wednesday August 5th, 2020
- Ryan Cordell starting on Tuesday for New York August 4th, 2020
- Brian Dozier starting for Mets on Tuesday August 4th, 2020
- Amed Rosario not in Mets' Tuesday lineup August 4th, 2020