Rays' Yandy Diaz leaves Monday's game with left foot soreness
Tampa Bay Rays infielder Yandy Diaz exited Game 3 of the ALDS against the Houston Astros on Monday due to left foot soreness.
Matt Duffy pinch-hit for him in the second inning and the team later confirmed he left the game with soreness. He missed significant time this season with a left foot injury.
Diaz averaged 11.0 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Rays' Brendan McKay (shoulder) to debut Friday March 3rd, 2020
- Rays' Blake Snell (elbow) to practice Tuesday March 2nd, 2020
- Yandy Diaz (foot) still sitting for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Travis d'Arnaud cleaning up Thursday for Rays in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Brandon Lowe on Rays' bench versus Astros in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019
- Eric Sogard starting for Rays Thursday in ALDS Game 5 October 10th, 2019