Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2
Minnesota Twins outfielder Jake Cave is in the starting lineup on Saturday in Game 2 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
He is starting in left field and batting ninth against Masahiro Tanaka.
Our models project Cave to score 8.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,400 on Saturday.
- Philadelphia's Andrew McCutchen (knee) ready for 2020 season April 4th, 2020
- Cubs-Cardinals London Series officially canceled April 1st, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) on schedule, doing well March 31st, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale undergoes Tommy John March 30th, 2020
- Mets' Noah Syndergaard reportedly requires Tommy John for elbow injury March 24th, 2020
- Sam Tuivailala released by Mariners March 20th, 2020
- Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) to take live batting practice Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) swinging off tee, targeting Opening Day return February 15th, 2020
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019