Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2
Minnesota Twins outfielder Jake Cave is in the starting lineup on Saturday in Game 2 of the ALDS against the New York Yankees.
He is starting in left field and batting ninth against Masahiro Tanaka.
Our models project Cave to score 8.5 FanDuel points at a cost of $2,400 on Saturday.
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (calf) could miss start of season February 26th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) scratched Thursday February 26th, 2020
- Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals February 26th, 2020
- Braves' Julio Teheran (hamstring) to debut by Monday February 26th, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale (elbow, illness) throws BP session February 26th, 2020
- Royals' Salvador Perez (elbow) to play catcher Thursday February 26th, 2020
- Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) swinging off tee, targeting Opening Day return February 15th, 2020
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019
- Nelson Cruz at DH Friday for Twins in Game 1 October 4th, 2019