David Freese heads to the Dodgers' bench on Friday
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder David Freese is not starting in Friday's playoff game against the Washington Nationals.
Freese will receive the night off with Max Muncy shifting to first base and Gavin Lux starting at second.
In 162 at-bats this season, Freese produced 51 total hits including 11 home runs and 29 RBI.
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Orioles' Trey Mancini (cancer) expects to miss season April 28th, 2020
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw to start on opening day March 9th, 2020
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger held out Monday March 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson (hip, side) still unable to hit February 26th, 2020
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels February 4th, 2020