Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota
Minnesota Twins infielder/outfielder Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) is starting Friday versus left-hander James Paxton and the New York Yankees in Game 1 of the American League Division Series.
Gonzalez was held out of the Twins' final six games of the regular season due to an oblique injury. He's replacing LaMonte Wade Jr. in left field and batting seventh.
numberFire's models expect Gonzalez to score 9.2 FanDuel points on Friday. He's priced at $2,900. The Twins have an implied total of 3.67 runs as underdogs on the road against the Yankees in Game 1.
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) swinging off tee, targeting Opening Day return February 15th, 2020
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019
- Nelson Cruz at DH Friday for Twins in Game 1 October 4th, 2019