Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday
Minnesota Twins outfielder Max Kepler (shoulder) is starting Friday versus left-hander James Paxton and the New York Yankees in Game 1 of the American League Division Series.
It's Kepler's first start in three weeks due to a shoulder issue and it's not clear how healthy he is. He's replacing Jake Cave in center field and hitting sixth.
numberFire's models expect Kepler to score 11.5 FanDuel points on Friday. He's priced at $3,500. The Twins have an implied total of 3.67 runs as underdogs on the road against the Yankees in Game 1.
- Brandon Nimmo not in Mets' Saturday lineup August 8th, 2020
- Monte Harrison in center field for Marlins on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Matt Joyce heads to Miami's bench on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Eddy Alvarez out of Marlins' Saturday lineup August 8th, 2020
- Marlins starting Lewis Brinson in right field on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Miami's Jon Berti hitting second on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Nelson Cruz batting third for Twins on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Twins' Luis Arraez batting seventh on Saturday August 8th, 2020
- Jorge Polanco not in Twins' Saturday lineup August 8th, 2020
- Twins' Josh Donaldson (calf) placed on 10-day injured list August 7th, 2020
- Jake Cave in left field for Twins versus Royals August 7th, 2020
- Mitch Garver catching for Minnesota in Friday's opener August 7th, 2020