Eddie Rosario in Twins' Game 1 lineup versus Yankees
Minnesota Twins outfielder Eddie Rosario is starting Friday versus left-hander James Paxton and the New York Yankees in Game 1 of the American League Division Series.
Rosario is replacing Ian Miller in right field and hitting cleanup.
numberFire's models expect Rosario to score 10.9 FanDuel points on Friday. He's priced at $3,600. The Twins have an implied total of 3.67 runs as underdogs on the road against the Yankees in Game 1.
- Yankees' Giancarlo Stanton (calf) could miss start of season February 26th, 2020
- Astros' Justin Verlander (groin) scratched Thursday February 26th, 2020
- Paul Goldschmidt (elbow) on first Wednesday for Cardinals February 26th, 2020
- Braves' Julio Teheran (hamstring) to debut by Monday February 26th, 2020
- Red Sox's Chris Sale (elbow, illness) throws BP session February 26th, 2020
- Royals' Salvador Perez (elbow) to play catcher Thursday February 26th, 2020
- Twins' Byron Buxton (shoulder) swinging off tee, targeting Opening Day return February 15th, 2020
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019
- Nelson Cruz at DH Friday for Twins in Game 1 October 4th, 2019