Mitch Garver leading off for Twins in Game 1 against Yankees
Minnesota Twins catcher Mitch Garver is starting Friday versus left-hander James Paxton and the New York Yankees in Game 1 of the American League Division Series.
Garver is catching Jose Berrios and leading off the order as the Twins kick off their postseason run. Jason Castro is available off the bench.
numberFire's models expect Garver to score 16.2 FanDuel points on Friday. He's priced at $3,200. The Twins have an implied total of 3.67 runs as underdogs on the road against the Yankees in Game 1.
- Carlos Beltran stepping down as manager of Mets January 16th, 2020
- Nationals defeat Astros in Game 7, Stephen Strasburg named World Series MVP October 31st, 2019
- Kurt Suzuki (hip) scratched from Nationals' Game 7 lineup, Yan Gomes now catching Max Scherzer October 30th, 2019
- Robinson Chirinos starting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Martin Maldonado sitting for Houston in Game 6 October 29th, 2019
- Josh Reddick in Astros' Game 6 lineup October 29th, 2019
- Twins' Jake Cave starting Saturday in Game 2 October 5th, 2019
- C.J. Cron sitting Saturday for Minnesota October 5th, 2019
- Max Kepler (shoulder) starting for Twins in Game 1 Friday October 4th, 2019
- Marwin Gonzalez (oblique) starting ALDS Game 1 for Minnesota October 4th, 2019
- Nelson Cruz at DH Friday for Twins in Game 1 October 4th, 2019
- Eddie Rosario in Twins' Game 1 lineup versus Yankees October 4th, 2019