David Freese starting on Thursday for Dodgers in Game 1
Los Angeles Dodgers infielder David Freese is in the lineup on Thursday in Game 1 of the NLDS against the Washington Nationals.
Freese is getting the nod at first base while batting second in the order against Nationals starter Patrick Corbin.
Our models project Freese for 9.8 FanDuel points across 4.42 plate appearances.
- Rays expect 'zero limitations' for Blake Snell (elbow) during future spring training May 25th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Hicks progressing in his rehab from Tommy John surgery May 14th, 2020
- James Paxton (back) throwing simulated innings in preparation for Yankees' season May 14th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (rib) wouldn't have been ready until "summertime" May 14th, 2020
- Rangers' Willie Calhoun (jaw) 'back up to 100 percent' May 2nd, 2020
- Heyman: 'Early July remains MLB's target' for 2020 regular season May 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Clayton Kershaw to start on opening day March 9th, 2020
- Dodgers' Cody Bellinger held out Monday March 2nd, 2020
- Dodgers' Joc Pederson (hip, side) still unable to hit February 26th, 2020
- Julio Urias will start 2020 season in Dodgers' rotation February 22nd, 2020
- Phillies acquire Kyle Garlick in trade with Dodgers February 15th, 2020
- Dodgers receive Luis Rengifo in two-player deal with Angels February 4th, 2020