Josh Hader blows save, Brewers knocked out by Nationals
Milwaukee Brewers reliever Josh Hader blew the save in a 4-3 loss to the Washington Nationals on Tuesday in the National League Wild Card Game.
Hader entered in the eighth inning with a two-run advantage. He then proceeded to allow 3 runs (2 earned) on 2 hits with a walk and 2 strikeouts, leading to an abrupt end of the Brewers' season.
Hader recorded a 2.62 ERA and 0.81 WHIP with 138 strikeouts and 20 walks over 75 2/3 innings (61 games) in the regular season, converting 37-of-44 saves.
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Houston's Francis Martes suspended 162 games for second drug policy violation February 17th, 2020
- Mets' Jed Lowrie (leg) fully practices on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Marlins' Jonathan Villar expected to start in center field February 17th, 2020
- Angels' David Fletcher 'could grab some games in the outfield' February 16th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Milwaukee's Avisail Garcia and Ryan Braun to 'share time in right' February 17th, 2020
- Josh Hader blows save, Brewers knocked out by Nationals October 2nd, 2019
- Brewers' Ben Gamel sitting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Milwaukee's Lorenzo Cain in center field on Tuesday October 1st, 2019
- Brewers' Cory Spangenberg resting on Tuesday October 1st, 2019