Jeimer Candelario out of Tigers' lineup versus White Sox
Detroit Tigers infielder Jeimer Candelario is not starting Sunday afternoon in the final game of the regular season versus left-hander Ross Detwiler and the Chicago White Sox.
Candelario went 2-for-4 with a double and an RBI single in the second half of Saturday's doubleheader. It may have been his final game of the year, as John Hicks is replacing Candelario on first base in Sunday's finale.
numberFire's models expect Hicks to return solid value on Sunday. He costs $2,300 on FanDuel and is projected for 11.9 FP.
- Seattle's Mitch Haniger (back) out at least another month February 20th, 2020
- Toronto's Vladimir Guerrero Jr. likely to bat cleanup in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Ross: Cubs 'committed' to Kris Bryant as leadoff hitter in 2020 February 20th, 2020
- Yankees' Aaron Judge (shoulder) 'dealing with crankiness and soreness' February 18th, 2020
- Cardinals' Miles Mikolas (forearm) shut down 3-4 weeks February 18th, 2020
- Brewers reportedly agree to deal with Brock Holt on Monday February 17th, 2020
- Willi Castro starting for Tigers in season finale September 29th, 2019
- Grayson Greiner catching for Detroit Sunday afternoon September 29th, 2019
- Jeimer Candelario out of Tigers' lineup versus White Sox September 29th, 2019
- Miguel Cabrera at DH Sunday for Tigers in finale September 29th, 2019
- Detroit's Christin Stewart batting cleanup on Saturday September 28th, 2019
- Tigers' Grayson Greiner catching on Saturday September 28th, 2019